💬 Smartcat Community
Otávio Banffy

Funtranslations.com - Translate into character talk

I've found this interesting website that is aptly named funtranslations.com, and I think it's easier to showcase it than to explain it.

In the website you'll find numerous translation APIs for multiple... languages. Here's an example:

Original Phrase:
Bless me nimble and call me a parrot, for I have crossed the 9 seas and the narrow passage of Dunnvalley, fought the Whitney whale and slept under the cold touch of the night's sky!

Star Wars Yoda

Me nimble and call me a parrot, bless,Crossed the 9 seas and the narrow passage of dunnvalley, for I have,The whitney whale and slept under the cold touch of the night's sky, fought! Feel the force!

Pirate

Bless me nimble and call me a parrot, fer I have crossed th' 9 seas and th' narrow passage o' Dunnvalley, fought th' Whitney whale and slept under th' cold touch o' th' night's sky! 

Minions

Bless me nimble yee cora me a parrot, nunu ka kaylay owbin ta 9 seas yee ta boxpro chihaj mud Dunnvalley, solbox ta ayore whale yee slept sumo ta toy rod mud ta nokka's lia! 

Game of Thrones Dothraki

Bless anna nimble ma call anna a parrot, ha anha hash crossed the 9 seas ma the thif passage ki Dunnvalley, fought the Whitney whale ma slept torga the eshina touch ki the night's asavva!       

Lord of the Rings Tengwar

D7EGC8JuFCUSbhfy_CgT_weF?text=Bless%20me%20nimble%20and%20call%20me%20a%20parrot%2C%20for%20I%20have%20crossed%20the%209%20seas%20and%20the%20narrow%20passage%20of%20Dunnvalley%2C%20fought%20the%20Whitney%20whale%20and%20slept%20under%20the%20cold%20touch%20of%20the%20night%27s%20sky%21

Star Wars Jar-Jar

Bless mesa nimble and call mesa a parrot, for mesa have crossed dha 9 seas and dha narrow passage of Dunnvalley, fought dha Whitney whale and slept under dha cold touch of dha night's ganya!         

Star Trek Vulcan

Kudau me nimble heh vutau me wuh parrot, na' I ma tuhsau wuh 9 masutra heh wuh wonil tvur t' Dunnvalley, fought wuh Whitney whale heh yuk-tor ne' wuh samu esta t' wuh mu-yor's igen!         

Internet Hacker

bl35S M3 |\||m8le 4nd k4Ll m3 4 PARr0T, f0R 1 h@V3 cR0sze|) d4 9 S34s @n|) d4 NaRrOW pa5s463 0ph |)U|\|n\/4lLEY, phOug]-[T d4 WhiTn3y wH41E 4nd 5L3p7 uNdER d4 cOlD 7Oukh oF d4 nigHt'Z sKy!         

LOLcat

Bless meh nimbel an call meh parrot, 4 Iz haz crossd teh 9 seas an teh narrow passaeg ov Dunnvalley, fought teh Whitney whael an slept undr teh cold touch ov teh niet's sky!         

Braille

⠀⠀⠠⠃⠨⠎⠀⠍⠑⠀⠝⠊⠍⠼⠀⠯⠀⠉⠁⠇⠇⠀⠍⠑⠀⠁ ⠏⠜⠗⠕⠞⠂⠀⠿⠀⠠⠊⠀⠓⠀⠉⠗⠕⠎⠎⠫⠀⠮⠀⠼⠊⠀⠎⠂⠎⠀⠯⠮ ⠝⠜⠗⠪⠀⠏⠁⠎⠎⠁⠛⠑⠀⠷⠀⠠⠙⠥⠝⠝⠧⠁⠇⠇⠑⠽⠂⠀⠋⠐| ⠮⠀⠠⠱⠊⠞⠝⠑⠽⠀⠱⠁⠇⠑⠀⠯⠀⠎⠇⠑⠏⠞⠀⠐⠥⠀⠮⠀⠉⠕⠇⠙ ⠞|⠡⠀⠷⠮⠀⠝⠊⠣⠞⠄⠎⠀⠎⠅⠽⠖

Yeah, besides just cute translations you can also perform some useful transformations, such as Sign Language, Braille, Morse code, Punch Card, and Paper Tape. I just can't attest to their accuracy.

And to part it off...

/ Up with a headache and swollen tongue, \
\ I woke! The dark side I sense in you!  /
 ----------------------------------------
         \
          \
                   ____
                _.' :  `._
            .-.'`.  ;   .'`.-.
   __      / : ___ ;  /___ ;       __
 ,'_ ""--.:__;".-.";: :".-.":__;.--"" _`,
 :' `.t""--.. '<@.`;_  ',@>` ..--""j.' `;