💬 Smartcat Community
Gil

Get notifications

Gil    12

Hi,

I realized that I don't get notifications for when someone sends me a message in SmartCat. Because of this, I'm losing potential customers.

I tried clicking on « Settings » to change the notifications, there are tons of different parameters, but I didn't see any one regarding messages (only for when a comment appears, a document is added, etc.).

So where can I define that I'd like an e-mail for when someone sends me a message on SmartCat ?

– Gil

Faustina    155

Hello, @Gil

have you already checked Contact and Privacy settings of your profile on Smartcat?
Please pay attention that Smartcat (workspace) and Smartcat Community have two different profiles.

Try to check following steps on your Smartcat (workspace):

1.thumb.jpg.96131ff419e4d85c22f629a3aa5b9c01.jpg2.thumb.jpg.3acaaf0db0166bb93ae28c8653cdef34.jpg

3.jpg.35aeacf1411e7bba4584aa023a2cd883.jpg

Hope this will be of help to you!

• Thumbs up 4

Vova    1150

Gil, what kind of messages are you referring to? If you are invited to a project (a prerequisite being your profile's availability per @Faustina'a suggestions), you will always get an email. If you don't, it makes sense to check and update your spam filters. 

Or maybe I'm missing the point altogether :) 

• Thumbs up 1

Gil    12

Hi,

Thank you very much for your help.

However, I was actually talking about the messages in the SmartCat chat

This, I don't get any warning for these messages, so I never know when I get one :

smartcat chat.png