đź’¬ Smartcat Community
Vova

New article: Inviting someone using your Wave link

The easiest way to invite someone to Smartcat is to use your Wave link (sign up to view).

You can share it:

• Directly with someone you want to invite,
  • In a blog post,
  • In social media.

Of course, it’s a good idea to let everyone know that it’s a referral link. This isn’t a crime to share one, but people don’t like feeling like something is being done behind their backs.

View full article

• Thumbs up 1

Vova, I have a question about providing LSPs with the link. If the LSP's manager who has received the link from me goes to the URL and read the information, and then some other their manager contacts directly the SmartCat, how does the SmartCat guarantee my percentage in case this LSP becomes client? By IP-address or somehow else?

4 hours ago, Tatiana Fedulina said:

Vova, I have a question about providing LSPs with the link. If the LSP's manager who has received the link from me goes to the URL and read the information, and then some other their manager contacts directly the SmartCat, how does the SmartCat guarantee my percentage in case this LSP becomes client? By IP-address or somehow else?

To do it reliably, the registration must be done from the same browser that visited the link. But if it isn’t, and if you can provide reliable evidence (such as a screenshot of your sending the link to that person), we can make some manual adjustments. Just drop me a PM or an email in that case.