💬 Smartcat Community
Vova

Review Stage — FAQ

Make sure to ask any questions you might have here or in separate topics — I will be adding them to the FAQ list as necessary!

Basic:

Other:

• Thumbs up 1

3 minutes ago, alvaroantonio said:

Hi Vova,

I have a question I haven't found the answer to, nowhere in this forum: what is the deadline to finish the reviews?

Sunday, 11 pm UTC. Will add this now :) 

Hi Vova,

What if we want to change our review form? I realized I made a mistake and attributed an inferior overall grade because of it... Can we submit a new form to replace the previous one?

1 hour ago, Andreia P said:

Hi Vova,

What if we want to change our review form? I realized I made a mistake and attributed an inferior overall grade because of it... Can we submit a new form to replace the previous one?

Sure, you should have received  confirmation from Google with a link to edit. If you haven't, just submit the review once again, I'll use the latest one for a given reviewee. 

• Thumbs up 1

8 hours ago, Mohamed Elfateh Shareef said:

I tried senior translators cell There is no review tasks

I see your reviews are in, so I suppose your problem is solved, Mohamed.

Hi Vova! What happens if I reviewed all the translations assigned to me on time but my translation did not get the four reviews? Do I still have a chance to be a Senior Translator even with less reviews? Or how does that work? Thank you!

Thanks for asking, @Vilma, that's exactly what I'm working on now. The idea is to get at least 3 reviews, that's why we are looking for volunteers. But I will do my best to not make such applicants suffer because of others' acting irresponsibly.

• Thumbs up 1