💬 Smartcat Community
Galina

Partial percentage for completed assignment

Vova, hi! Is it ok that SmartCAT shows that translation is completed for 50-something presents? As I've done it all.

• Thumbs up 1

Pinned posts

@Indira Iskandarova, @xabk — the explanation is just as I wrote above: The project progress refers to all tests in the specified pair. So it means that some people have not completed their test assignments yet (alas!). But only your assigned document’s progress refers to you personally.

End of pinned posts

@Galina, do you mean the progress within the document, or of the overall project?

In the former case, my guess is that you haven't confirmed (Ctrl+Enter'd) all the segments.

In the latter case, that's the intended behaviour, as the project actually consists of all applicants' test documents (only you don't see any but yours).

• Thumbs up 1

@Vova I've almost the same question: I've completed all segments, my documents is at 100% and has a «Completed» sign to the right. It has been finished by ytthe initial deadline. But I've received a poll that implies that my translation's not finished. Is everything ok with the system?

LFcd1TC5EjmJhCw8FdrErPeqArr4Sw.png

OnJRIb84hpZrIGy0RddOuneDeiwTpo.png

I have the same problem today, i have reviewed  20 files for a translation job and also checked the QA but i still get 52% in progress and i cannot fix it and all the segments have been saved too . it is very annoying

On 12/23/2017 at 10:04 PM, Gina Ferlisi said:

I have the same problem today, i have reviewed  20 files for a translation job and also checked the QA but i still get 52% in progress and i cannot fix it and all the segments have been saved too . it is very annoying

That’s the intended behavior, Gina. The percentage corresponds to all docs within the project, not only those assigned to you. 

• Thumbs up 2