Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'error'.
Found 3 results
Hi everyone! I'm writing you as I've been having this problem with SmartCAT since yesterday. When I try to confirm the translation, I get this error message and I can't confirm it. I've tried restarting the computer, browser, SmartCAT etc. but nothing helped. It's been like this for more than 24 hours and I've asked support about it, but no reply yet. This has never happened before and it might be caused by the major update during the last weekend... Has anyone experienced this? How did you fix it? I really appreciate your help. Thank you, Kaori
I am facing a problem that significantly affects my use of the platform. When I log in with my email I am presented with two options (USA and Europe). If I change my profile (personal details, services), changes are reflected in both domains (us.smartcat.ai and smartcat.ai) as expected. However, for each option, I see different projects and different chat messages. The job offers are thus different, and worse, I do not receive email notifications of offers received through the Europa option. How to solve this? Would it be possible to unify these accounts through a unique identifier, since apparently the system does not use my email address for this? Note: I have an ongoing project that appears only in the USA account, so I can't risk trying to remove the accounts to create a new one.
Hello all! I started using SmartCAT this year and I absolutely love the platform. I have been looking for a free online CAT tool and I'm so happy this platform is as functional as it is. However, I have a few questions regarding the functionality. First off, I cannot view job offers when I click the link in the emails I'm receiving. I also don't know how to access them from the platform. Second, when I translate inside the platform, I'm unable to enter the dollar sign ($) from my keyboard. I have to mark it in the source text, copy it, and then paste it into my own translation. I hope you can fix this. Third is the number of source languages. Per now, it's not possible to combine several source languages in one project. I translate between three source languages form the same client in the same projects. Hopefully, this is something you will consider changing in the future. Thanks, Petter!